If you've landed on this blog by mistake, please follow this link:


www.Delaware.PreppersNetwork.com

Please update your bookmarks and the links on your sites.



Join our forum at:


Thursday, March 26, 2009

Too Much BOB Junk


March 25, 2009 - "Too much BOB junk" By Joseph Parish. Ahhh, here we have the sweet life of a survivalist. Every now and then I decide to get away from it all and jump in the bug out van and merely travel a short distance from civilization. It tends to opens up ones sense of survival and produces some clear thinking. I made this exact decision just the other day. I packed up the laptop computer so that I could still do a bit of writing and headed for parts of Delaware that are relatively unknown. I took my cell phone in the event of an emergency and off I went. Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Delaware Preppers Network Est. Jan 17, 2009 All contributed articles owned and protected by their respective authors and protected by their copyright. Delaware Preppers Network is a trademark protected by American Preppers Network Inc. All rights reserved. No content or articles may be reproduced without explicit written permission.