If you've landed on this blog by mistake, please follow this link:


www.Delaware.PreppersNetwork.com

Please update your bookmarks and the links on your sites.



Join our forum at:


Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Using the Reynold's Handi-Vac System


April 1, 2009 - "Using the Reynolds’s Handi-Vac System" By Joseph Parish. A while back I was fortunate enough to locate one of the Reynolds’s Handi-vac systems in our local Wal-Mart department store. It was not a costly item and so I decided to pay my ten dollars or so and give it a try. At the same time I put in another ten dollars for 9 gallon bags that are used in conjunction with the machine. Click here

1 comment:

  1. My parents have this product and just love it. If you look around you may be able to find the Handi-Vac system itself for less than the $10. I just saw it at our local Weis Market for just $4.99 (on sale) and the bags are 2/$5 as well. I had given them a Tilia Food Saver Food Vacuum System but they just couldn't get it to work right. However, this works perfectly for them ~ every time and it is much easier to get the bags when you run out. And as you said, it is definitely MUCH Cheaper than the Tilia Food Saver and works just as nicely too! I just got one for myself this week too.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

James Talmage Stevens

James Talmage Stevens
Delaware Preppers Network Est. Jan 17, 2009 All contributed articles owned and protected by their respective authors and protected by their copyright. Delaware Preppers Network is a trademark protected by American Preppers Network Inc. All rights reserved. No content or articles may be reproduced without explicit written permission.